Whether after a top-level management meeting or upon completing a project, report writing skills are essential for professionals and entrepreneurs.
This Report Writing module will teach participants how to plan and develop a well-structured report that appeals to their specific audience.
Focusing on the key elements of writing business reports, the training will also equip participants with tools to improve their report writing skills.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Create a basic outline for business reports
- Organise their key points systematically
- Support their points with verifiable data
- Develop a detailed report
- Write an effective conclusion
- Write an executive summary that highlights the report’s main ideas
Who is the training for?
- Personal/Executive Assistants
- Team leads
- Project coordinators