Whether you are a budding writer or simply have a keen interest in writing and no skill, there’s always something new to learn about the art of writing. This course will provide an insight into the craft of bringing words to life as you improve your skills and hone your craft.
Participants will be introduced to the different types of writing and the basic elements of creative writing. They will also enjoy the benefits of subjecting their work to peer review and assessment.
The writing techniques taught will help participants improve the quality of their writing while also finding their unique voice and style. The course content is designed for those who wish to write better and more creatively but lack appropriate guidance. Creative writing helps to expand imagination, creativity, originality and written communication skills.
At the end of this course, participants should have learnt the following:
- The types and forms of writing
- Basic elements of creative writing
- Basic word-building techniques
- How to think critically through reading and expression
- How to unlock your creativity
- How to develop good writing habits
- How to uncover your personal writing style and voice
- How to create a daily writing routine
Who is this course for?
- Budding writers