Whether it is for a start-up or an established business, a company profile is a professional introduction to your business. It informs potential customers, stakeholders and the public about your products, services, and business as a whole. This is why it is important to ensure your company profile captures the essence of your ideology, your vision, and your unique selling points perfectly.
This course will expose participants to the nitty-gritty of conceptualising and articulating their company’s vision, mission, and strategic goals in a professional and positive way.
- At the end of this module, participants should be able to:
- Articulate the company’s overall strategy, including its purpose and mission statement;
- Develop a selling operations strategy including its unique value proposition;
- Write the short, medium and long term goals of the company
- Project the company’s achievements in an engaging manner.
Who Is the Training For?
- Business owners
- Business content developers