Business proposals are developed to pitch a solution, be it an idea, a product or service, to a potential buyers or subscribers. If you desire to church out winning proposals for your target audience to subscribe to your solutions, products or services, then this course is for you.
The Business Proposal Writing module is designed to teach you how to write a persuasive, attention-grabbing, and easy to read business document that clearly outlines your objectives, specific timelines, finance requirements, and deliverables.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the essential elements of a winning proposal;
- Perform a needs analysis and develop a goal statement;
- Research and adapt relevant resources to develop a strong case;
- Incorporate cost analysis in an easy-to-understand way;
- Use persuasive and effective language
- Document specific outcomes
Who is the Training For?
- Business Start-ups
- Existing Businesses
- Business Development Officers
- Fund Raisers
- Grants writers