A well-written business plan helps business owners attract the right investors. It also provides decision makers with enough insights to guide their planning in human resources, operational and financial needs. This course is designed to provide participants with the necessary tools to achieve this.
This six-week course is designed for entrepreneurs and start-ups who are prepared to adopt a utilitarian and process-based approach to launching or growing their businesses.
Participants will be taken through the rounds of conceptualising their business ideas and transforming those ideas into strategic goals that can be achieved through well-outlined operational and financial strategies.
All the essential steps are covered, including drafting the original document; identifying the audience; gathering information; researching; describing product plans; and marketing, sales, and accounting terms. Participants will come away from the course equipped to write their own business plan.
At the end of this module, participants should be able to:
- Have a clear vision for their business;
- Analyse the individual components needed for a business plan;
- Develop a winning Executive Summary;
- Write the purpose and future of their business;
- Create a marketing and operations strategy for the business;
- Use relevant accounting terms to describe the future for their business.
Who Is the Training For?
- Business owners
- Bankers & Financiers
- Angel Investors
There are no reviews yet.